[haiku-development] Re: Always the same error while i'm try to compile Haiku apps.

  • From: Giovanni Mugnai <musical777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 03:19:04 +0200

2012/7/20 Ryan Kingston <ryanmk54@xxxxxxxxx>

> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 2:02 PM, Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>wrote:
>
> Giovanni Mugnai wrote:
>> >
>> > i'm trying to build programs, using Paladin. I open *.proj file inside
>> > paladin, then i do "make".
>> > i see that inside Paladin i can set compiler and linker options: i have
>> > set something here?
>>
>> I don't use Paladin, so I can't really help with that. Jon is probably
>> listening, though.
>>
>> I had this problem at one point.  I had one project working fine; I
> started a new project and got the same error as you.  I can't remember what
> fixed it, possibly after an OS reinstall?  Paladin uses the .pld
> extension.  I might try converting your projects to paladin's format.  You
> could then try comparing the contents of the project file that doesn't work
> with the one that does

I'm also trying with a fresh install of Haiku, but this doesn't solve
nothing..
Consider the fact that i am a novice, about compiling.. I try to understand
how things work :-)
For example: i have compiled this:
http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/utilities/miscellaneous/keylogger-for-haikusetting
the makefile by myself: and i can also compile keylogger using
*.proj file. But with all others applications i only get the same error..
Yesterday for example i'd like to recompile Seeker
http://haikuware.com/directory/view-details/info-management/file-management/seekerbecause
has some problem with Haiku (and i'd like to recompile Seeker using
Haiku's liblayout) .. Can you try to compile a new version of seeker for
give me some hints? ;-)

In anyway, many thanks for the attention!