[haiku-development] Re: Alpha 4 Optional Package Addition

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:25:06 +0200

Am 23.08.2012 05:54, schrieb Ryan Leavengood:
I would like to suggest adding the updated Colors! from John to the
Alpha 4 optional packages. It is a nice little utility.

If anyone is opposed that is fine, I'm not super passionate about it.
But I think it is generally useful.

I think it makes a nice demo utility that might replace some other, like BSnow, Clock, Playground, GLTeapot, ... ?

To be really a nice utility outside of demo, color drops should be more widely accepted. I also think that the base version of that code (which should be in Icon-O-Matic) should be turned into an (experimental) component for others to use.

Bye,
   Axel.