[haiku-development] A question on Haiku scripting

  • From: "Andrew Hudson" <dmarc-noreply-modpost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "hudsonco1" for DMARC)
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 12:18:04 -0500

I'm looking at using scripting to create a self-running demo but have a
question.

For instance if I want to launch and control multiple versions of ShowImage
using Hey to display different images on the screen,
does the scripting API provide a way to distinguish between different instances
of the application?

I am reading through the BeBook section on scripting API and it seems to assume
only one instance of an application.
So is it possible to direct script messages to different instances of an
application?

Thanks for any insight.
- Andrew