[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Multi-Repository

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:49:48 +1200

Hi Oliver;

Thank you for handling that. Yes it is looking like it has all run very smoothly which is great. :-)

I have just populated the Haiku main repository (c.f. @diversys #51) as well as the "GuestOne" repository. There is a good example of a package being on two repositories with the "sqlite" package. If you know of any other repositories that it should be tested with, let me know.

It would be great...

a) to get some help now with testing that it is functionally working
b) to check HaikuDepot desktop application is working smoothly

As a reminder, the URL is;

https://depot-test.haiku-os.org/

Again, the major functionality-change is that the system allows for multiple repositories. User ratings and prominences are partitioned per repository, but icons, screenshots and localizations are not. Some of the reports have been altered to also reflect the repository.

Remember that the "simplified interface" is currently not working correctly so please leave that aside for the time being.

Regards;

Hi,

On 2015-06-27 at 20:39:27 [+0200], Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Am 27.06.2015 um 13:00 schrieb Andrew Lindesay:

I'm not sure if you noticed this email from earlier in the week -- is
there any chance you can get that deployed to the test environment? If
you're a bit busy at the moment and you are open to the idea, I could
probably deploy that myself.

I am still on holiday, so I can't build the RPMs. I'll be home tomorrow
evening, so I can do it then.

I didn't manage to do it yesterday, but now I have restored the test
database from a copy of the production database and then deployed the
haikudepotserver-test-1.0.43 package. The test environment seems to be up
and running again.

Andrew, can you please check if it is in the state you intended?

cheers,
Oliver

--
Andrew Lindesay