[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:41:24 +1300

Hi Stephan;

Andrew: I also figured out how I can login more quickly: I can just prepend a
letter to the pre-filled password, delete it again and the field recognizes
that it has content. So no pressure… :-D

It seems like a problem where the browser auto-fills, but doesn't emit the necessary events that a JavaScript library can pick-up to know things have changed in that field. There are work-arounds; I'll take a look soon... until then; yes editing the field in any way will do the trick.

Let me know if you see any other issues. :)

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay