[haiku-depot-web] Re: RPM Generation

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:18:59 +1300

Hi Oliver;

Thanks for letting me know; glad that doco was helpful. Let me know if you need any clarifications. I'll see if I can get an updated versioned release sometime in the next couple of days.

Joseph; thanks also for your comments!

cheers.

Hi Andrew,

On 2014-01-28 at 19:25:32 [+0100], Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Following on from the recent mailing-list conversation about RPMs and
deployments... The build now generates an RPM artifact.  There is some
coverage of this in updated documentation;

http://www.silvereye.co.nz/tmp/haikudepotserver-docs-29jan2014-tmp.pdf

Let me know how you get on with that.

Just wanted to give notice that I've started to work on deploying
haiku-depot on the repository VM. Real-life will keep me away until next
week, but I'll keep you posted when I'm making progress.

BTW: many thanks for the excellent documentation, it's highly appreciated
:-)

cheers,
        Oliver

--