[haiku-depot-web] Re: Login fails with Qupzilla 1.8.6-1

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 19:45:09 +1200

Hi Humdinger;

Oh dear; can you get a JavaScript console-log trace of the problem for me to look at? Usually this will contain some diagnostics.

I just had a look on the server logs and I don't think I can see anything too bad there.

Send me a better German translation of the error page and I'll get that on there for the next version! ;-)

cheers.

On 1/05/15 7:30 pm, Humdinger wrote:

Hello everyone!

I recently installed Haiku from scratch and forgot to backup my
"leaked" Qt5-Qupzilla package. :)
Now I'm on QupZilla 1.8.6-1 available at HaikuDepot which works quite
well. Only problem when trying to log into the HDS website, I very
shortly see the nickname/password page before the "Oh darn! Something
has gone wrong with your use of this web application" page comes up
(including a comical German-ish translation :)).

Web+ logs in alright, but quickly freezes when clicking some links
(screenshots, localizations e.g.).
Anyone got a fix or workaround?

Regards,
Humdinger