[haiku-depot-web] Re: Categories?

  • From: Julian Harnath <julian.harnath@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:58:22 +0100

Hi,

just a few minor comments:

> * Music and Audio

Calling it just "Audio" should be enough I think.

> * 2D Graphics
> * 3D Graphics

Maybe coalesce these? Currently we don't have _that_ many applications
to offer, and thus splitting into too many categories would make each
one quite empty.

At some point in the future we could add one level of sub-categories if
things get too crowded.

> * Education
> * Science and Mathematics

Might be difficult to select between those two, although at the same
time I see the need for both... Hmmmm :-)
"Science and Mathematics" could be renamed to simply "Science".

> * Software Development

Maybe only "Development"? Then things like engineering tools (say, a
schematics editor) could go in there as well. (as before, maybe one day
into a subcategory).

p.s.: Great work on the haiku-depot-web so far, I'm really looking
forward to see this coming alive! :-)

--
So long, jua