[haiku-commits] Re: r41197 - haiku/trunk/src/kits/tracker
- From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: haiku-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 23:54:59 +0200
jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Name + real name is kind of silly. Ideally it would be labeled in a > more logical > way, or the feature should be dropped. How about "File system name" or "Original name" or something like that? The feature is probably purely educational, though. Maybe it would be enough to have an extra row in the info window for that instead (or even in addition to)? Bye, Axel.
Other related posts:
- » [haiku-commits] r41197 - haiku/trunk/src/kits/tracker - jonas
- » [haiku-commits] Re: r41197 - haiku/trunk/src/kits/tracker - Axel Dörfler