[haiku-3rdparty-dev] Re: hybrid native and Qt app

  • From: hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 10:08:16 +0300

Hello - yes it's been way too long but I'm still working on this and it's
looking much better.

https://youtu.be/iDqlDc1r-nM

Would really love to have window compositing working on Haiku App Server so
this app could have true window transparency (it's working with a screen
shot hack, which looks more realistic when the dock is in auto-hide mode).

Regards,
hey68you

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM, hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If beneficial to you, it helps you avoid having yet another

looper/thread around, especially if it's serving no other purpose,
which might simplify things in some cases. Otherwise either approach
would work.

Including Application.h did the trick :)

Yes - I don't think I want that extra thread around for no reason!

Again thank you both for your quick and clear help!

Kind Regards,
hey68you