[hackpgh-ham] Net times, revised...

  • From: Doug Philips <douglas.philips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-ham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 23:04:18 -0400

I got an answer back from Harry re: potential Sunday night 9:30 HackPgh net.
It turns out that there is an O'Hare Twp net already on Sunday nights at
9pm, but only the first Sunday of the month.
I hadn't known about that net (but it is now on my published calendar)
I've asked Harry to let me know what other nets are on the Pitt repeater,
but its looking like Sunday nights aren't going to work unless we move out
to 10pm, and that's probably too late to start on a work night...

-D