[hackpgh-discuss] help adjusting / modifying an android app

  • From: jeff kephart <n3glv1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 21:07:01 -0400

Hi, I recently got src (eclipse it looks like)
java, class etc files for an android app that is no longer being supported.
the author sent me the src so that I may be able to continue and / or fork
it. I'm very much NOT a coder, but can muddle through with some help.
Anyone more conversant with this stuff? Can hold my hand a bit and at
least get me going to down the sidewalk on training wheels?

Thanks in advance