[hackpgh-discuss] Re: finally back in town

  • From: The Gentleman Alchemist <gentlemanalchemist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 16:06:29 -0400

Hey Gabe!

A young man in the Transition movement, Justin Thacker, is looking for
people to help with a repair/fix meetup.  He would like to come by the shop
to check it out, and meet with you if possible.  Any chance you might be
there tonight?

Sorry for the late notice, I've been distracted with our Spring sales event.

Scott^2