[hackpgh-discuss] Special events in the shop this week

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:12:57 -0400

As per the last members meeting, the Pittsburgh Knot Tying Club will also not be meeting at the shop and the event has been removed from the calendar.

Monday - 7pm - Members UAV/quad copter interest group gathering, 7pmish. If you're interested in those things, please come by the shop!

Tuesday - 7:30pm - Open Source Fab meetup. This is a free and open to the public gathering. As per the member's meeting last week, jet will be bringing his MendelMax for some tuning up, and we're hoping that Eli will be able to get our MendelMax across the finish line too!

Friday - 7pm+ Grinders! - Grindhouse Wetware's Timmothy Cannon (also a member) will be reprising and updating his talk on the state of Bio-Hacking. National Geographic will be in the shop filming the talk and filming afterwards. Details about the filming will be posted soon.