[hackpgh-discuss] Pittsburgh Hardware Startup Meetup

  • From: Jeremy Herrman <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:08:15 -0400

Hi guys,

Apologies in advance for spamming the list, but this is something I feel
would interest many people in HackPittsburgh.

I'm organizing a group to connect Pittsburgh's growing community of makers,
inventors, designers, investors and anyone interested in building a
business in the world of physical products - from company boards to organic
soap, robots to jewelry.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, you should come to our
inaugural meetup on April 23rd at ShiftPgh in East Liberty. We're looking
for people to demo hardware projects they're working on (products as well
as prototypes) and share any knowledge and expertise with manufacturing
physical goods. Pizza will be provided!

RSVP here <http://www.meetup.com/PghHWStartups/events/110954322/>

Follow us on twitter at @PghHWStartups <http://twitter.com/PghHWStartups>.

Thanks,