[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Model Railroading Club

  • From: Anthony Cascone <ajc317@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 13:43:33 -0500

According to the meeting notes, the Music and Technology Group should be
meeting the second Thursday of every month. The Model Railroading Club now
meets the third Thursday of every month.

The calendar has been updated to reflect this.

If this is not correct, please bring this up at the next members meeting.