[hackpgh-discuss] Loop Pittsburgh group is coming to an end :(

  • From: val <val@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 16:50:42 -0400

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that Josh and I have decided to stop
doing the Loop Pittsburgh meet ups. We're both just a bit too busy with
other work and life things to keep the group going for the time being. It
was fun and we're sad to see it go. Thanks to everyone from the shop who's
come out to meetings over the past couple of years! I'm sure we'll see you
around at other meet ups and things, and of course we're always up to talk
Processing or other code-y things :)

-Val