[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Is the shop open? Who turned out the lights!?

  • From: Doug Philips <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:20:32 -0400

On 3/25/13 9:31 AM, Gabe Cottrell wrote:
Where is the old ballast? I need to got Economy or Scott electric today
or tomorrow I'll get one there, and do we need tubes for lights for the
craft area?

IIRC, we only had tubes for one of the two light fixtures for the craft area, but Sarita was able to test both fixtures by swapping the lights around.

Halley,
Sarita wants to put lights over the craft area. I suggested (well, insisted), that we put one fixture over each table to avoid shadows. Gabe's going to handle the actual "make sure they don't fall out of the ceiling part". But I don't really know enough about artist lighting to have a strong opinion on the precise placement of the lights. I've managed to not be in the space when you've been in, so hopefully you can work with Gabe and Sarita on the placement?

-=D