[hackpgh-discuss] Hello World

  • From: morgan <morgan.misanthropy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 17:52:54 -0500

Hello Hack Pittsburghers!

I recently joined the space/org and figured I should introduce myself.
Hello.

I'll be popping into the space a few times a week, working through my
small projects list/junk drawer as a way to figure out what's in the
shop and where, mostly fixing, adding batteries and recharging circuits
or blinking lights and whatnot to start. I'd like to meet the pittmesh
folks -- I can sometimes see your backhaul from my house, and would like
to set up a node or two over here. Also, if anyone is doing any antenna
building, rf projects, or messing with sdr and wants some comapny, let
me know.

-Morgan