[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Danielle From Lvl1 In town...

  • From: Gene Kern <gene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Danielle Blank <danibook@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:37:02 -0500

Bummer. I have an online class from 2 - 3. I won't be able to get there before 4.

Gene Kern
Board member
HackPittsburgh

On 1/27/2015 12:22 PM, Danielle Blank wrote:

Hey, guys, thanks for replying.

It turns out that it will be more likely that I can come down one last time (maybe) on Wednesday afternoon, like between 2 and 4. If not, well, it was great visiting you guys on Monday. If I'm in the in the area again, I'm totally coming back.
:o)

Danielle B
President, LVL1 Hackerspace

I plan to be there on Wednesday evening.

Gene

On 1/27/2015 9:58 AM, Chad Elish wrote:

    Hello!

    OK, one last time… I promise… I keep sending it from the wrong
    email address…

    Does anyone plan on being in the shop tomorrow? Danielle From Lvl1
    would like to stop down. She is in town for a Maker Convention at
    the Children's Museum.

    I won’t be down there until 9 or 10p.

    Make sure you reply all or she won’t get the message.

    Cheers!
    -Chad