[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Bottle nose / national geo / tv2.dk

  • From: eric ellis <ericarthurellis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 19:41:28 -0400

I can almost garuntee that this reporter speaks halfway decent English.
Also these types of "shop clubs" already exhist in Denmark, have for
decades. The "Commun" (county government ) covers the entire cost, at least
they did in Fredericia. The importnat difference that the reporter might
find interesting is that you are a technology club and not just a welding,
jewelry making, sewing club.* They might also be iterested in the "hack"
component of it. What do you mean by "hack"? How does this relate with post
911 American laws and public opinion?
*