[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Balloon accelerometers

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:44:24 -0400

That's great, we have budget to buy the parts but if you want to donate them
to the effort then we can slide that money around to get other items, it's
up to you.

We are moving the balloon discussion over to the HackPGH-Balloon list so if
you or anyone who's interested in the balloon project want to join the
chatter sign up here:

 //www.freelists.org/list/hackpgh-balloon