[hackhitchin] Birthday drinks & curry.

  • From: Paul Cuthbertson <cuthbertson.paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "hackhitchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hackhitchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:25:48 +0000

Hey peeps,

It's my birthday tomorrow and so I thought I should go out for some drinks
and a curry on FRIDAY. I quite fancy checking out some of the public houses
in Baldock that I've never been to, followed by a curry at my favourite
Indian restaurant, The Lancer (where you can have a lamb shank madras!).
Then share taxi(s) home.

However, I understand that this may not be practical for everyone. So I'll
also present a second option.

*Plan A: Baldock*
Rose & Crown
Broken Drum
The Lancer
Orange Tree

*Plan B: Hitchin*
Bricklayer's Arms
King's Arms/Red Hart
Sitar 2/Dhaka Restaurant
Half Moon

It would be great if everyone is available at this short notice. If you can
join in, let me know which plan you'd prefer. We'll go with the majority.

PC.