[guispeak] youtube doesn't work

  • From: Debra Hernstrom <dhh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guispeak-freelists.org" <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 20:54:22 -0600

Hello,

Everytime I try to listen to something from youtube I get the following message:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player.

I've downloaded the flashplayer turned on
jJava script--at least I think I have. What else could be blocking this. I've messed with firewalls in Windows and Norton internet Security and turned off the intrusion setting in Norton Internet security. Any other suggestions would be helpful.
Also, Windows Home XP WE7.01.

thank you.

debra Hernstrom