[guispeak] Re: talking radio alarm

  • From: "Laura Eaves" <leaves1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 15:42:20 -0400

I think there is a difference between digital radio and standard radio -- I
think the analogous radio here is HD radio, which I know nothing about but
which people are discussing on other lists.
Anyway, people are advising to be cautious.  The digital radio standards are
different between N America and Europe.
--le