[guispeak] Re: jaws and kaspersky antivirus8

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 15:05:09 +0100

There has been a great deal of discussion about Kaspersky on
the JAWS-UK list.  Basically it is not accessible with JAWS,
and Kaspersky do not appear to be receptive to suggestions
that they make it accessible.

Sorry, but frankly you would be better using the free
version of AVG 8, ensuring that you also have the very
latest version of JAWS 9.

George Bell.