[guispeak] Re: help with XM receivers

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:23:34 -0600

Hi,

Could you check that subscription address again because I get a error message saying that my message couldn't be delivered.

At 03:19 PM 11/24/2005, you wrote:
Hi Otis,

For XM questions, you might want to subcribe to the Satellite Radio for the
Blind group.  To do so, send a message to:
Sat-r4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx