[guispeak] Re: deleting from your clipboard

  • From: gerald.g.weichbrodt@xxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 11:21:36 -0400

Hi Dan,
How can' you tell the two extra files are in the clipboard? When you
select files in Windows Explorer, Windows puts file "objects" into the
clipboard, and I know of no way (without some software coding on your
part) to extract the list of file names associated with those objects.

Regards,
Jerry

"Dan Thompson" <dthompson5@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/09/2007 10:52 AM
Please respond to
guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[guispeak] deleting from your clipboard

Hi All,I keep having  two old files I copied to the clipboard staying on
the
clipboard.  When I select files from a different location, I  find the
other
two files still showing up in the group of files  selection if I do a
select
all.  How can I finally remove these files out of the clipboard.  I
thought
each time you put something inthe clipboard, the old is gone.

Thanks for any help.