[guispeak] blank shipping labels

  • From: Otis Blue <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:39:22 -0600

Hi,

I have a question for my fellow members. I want to know if there's some labels out there that I can use with the USPS click and ship to put the addresses on and stick it to my packages? The labels I'm talking about is the blank labels where you can put my returning address and the ship to mailing address on, the label has to be that type you pill that backing off to stick the labels on packages. I'm sure you can get these from any type of office supply store but these would be helpful if we can do this. I know you can do it with Microsoft word. The reason I ask is because I'm tired of asking someone to fill out this mailing label for me so that I can send a package off. I get those free packing supplies from the post office so they have to be written out. If anyone know of these labels I'm talking about, please let me know what type are these and what size would be best for me to use for shipping small and large packages.

Otis Blue
otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Home phone. 414-461-8885
Cell phone. 414-736-3967