[guispeak] Windows xp media center equipment list

  • From: "Otis Blue" <otisblue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 19:33:49 -0500

Hi,

Could someone tell me what all I need to make a PC into a windows xp media
center?  So far I got the following items below.  I'm going to get a bigger
hard drive and more memory for the PC.

Microsoft Windows Media Center Wireless Remote Keyboard

Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 MCE Media Center

Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005

Dell Pentium 4 1.8GHz 256MB 20GB CD FDD Video Sound card

BTC Double Layer 16x8x8 DVD±RW IDE Drive (Black)

Crystal 4620 4-Channel PCI Sound Card

Gigabyte Radeon 9200 Pro 64MB AGP Video Card w/TV

Please let me no what I'm missing and what type of changes I should make.  I
would appreciate all suggestions.