[guispeak] Re: Using skype with hal.

  • From: Clive Stevenson <mylists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 00:15:19 +0000

Hi All,

On a similar theme, I have a friend who is just starting to experiment with using SKYPE 1.4.084 with HAL (version uncertain but I think it is pretty current). I have no familiarity with HAL and the way it works with third party applications. If anyone has any advice to pass on, pertinent to USING SKYPE 1.4.084, I'm sure my friend would appreciate it!

Cheers,

Clive.S

In message <000001c61252$30990230$464da8c0@nio>, Nektarios Mallas <nmallas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Hello list.
I am trying to use skype v 2.0 with hal but I get very little response.
The contact names are not read or anything. I have better luk with jaws
of course, but I really want to insist try using it with hal.
Any help or map file is very much appreciated.

-- Clive Stevenson ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe] ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to: ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ** and in the Subject line type ** unsubscribe ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the ** immediately-following link:- ** [mailto:guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq] ** or send a message, to ** guispeak-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq