[guispeak] Re: Recommendations for good easy-to-use back-up software for win XP?

  • From: Bharat Bhardwaj <bharat.b@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:17:05 +0530

hi will
 before you go in for any of the paid softwares, you must give E-Backup a
try. it is a complete backup solution, with an ability of being able ot
backup your windows addressbook, outlook express messages & other custom
folders that you may specify. what's more, you can even view all the backed
up archives afterwords by opening .EBA archive with any of the common unzip
utilities. you can find the download information plus JAWS competible
scripts for the same at:
 www.jfwlite.com/programs <http://www.jfwlite.com/programs>
 so, go ahead & try it out. & yes, do let me know, if it worked out for you
or not.
 regards,

 On 11/3/05, Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The subject line asks the question pretty well. Low cost would also be
> good!
>
> Will
> wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx

Bharat