[guispeak] Re: EchoLink amateur radio program

  • From: wd8oep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:48:38 -0400

Hi Garnett,
Great to meet another ham!
Nope, you don't need scripts to use Jaws with the echolink ham radio program.
I used it with Jaws, but right now, I'm having a heck of a time and can't use
it, because I have dsl and it's not working for whatever reason.
But you can read who's on and connect to them very successfully using dialup.
73,
Harry wd8oep