[guispeak] E-Mail Software

  • From: "Virgil A. Cook" <vcook@xxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 17:08:28 -0400

Please reply off list to prevent clutter.

Since Freedom Scientific stopped supporting Eudora, I have been using
Microsoft Outlook 2003 on my desktop and Outlook 2007 on my laptop.  Until
recently, my chief complaint has been the difficulty adding and deleting
mailboxes and editing my contacts list.  Recently, items in the in box
appear in the subject line of message that I am typing.

What e-mail software are you using?  Why did you choose it over other
programs?

Thank you.

Virgil A. Cook, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English Emeritus