[guispeak] Re: British accents with JAWS and IE6

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:13:16 -0500

you will also find this to be true or at least it was last time I checked
at:
http://www.fcc.gov
The reason is that jaws is using the lang attribute to guide the rendering
of the spoken language.  If the page language is set to any of the uk forms,
it will be rendered in british english.

Johnnie Apple Seed