[guispeak] Accessible portable DVD/mp3 players

  • From: "michael micallef" <micam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blind-l postings" <BLIND-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 18:38:50 -0500

Hi Everyone,

We have purchased the Polaroid DVD-0723 portable DVD  players, but we have
discovered that they do not play mp3's. Polaroid does not know which models
they manufacturer that play mp3's.

We are doing some research to find out which portable DVD/mp3 players are
accessible to blind and visually impaired persons.

If you could please send us models and specifications it would be greatly
appreciated.

We need this information as soon as possible, so we can make a wise
decision as to which brand and model to purchase.

Thanks much.

michael

---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]