[guidedogchat] Re: grooming

  • From: Pam <pamyoung80@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:46:10 +0100

hi don
i don't groom callie as offten as i should either but am going to try do it a
bit more. she sheds quite a bit. i haven't heard of a slicker brush, sounds
good though. at the moment i have the zoom groom, a double sided brush. w side
has soft bristles and the other hard bristles. i have a comb too which i never
really use.
pam

Sent from my iPhone