[guide.chat] you are now a member of the miss piggy club

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 20:16:06 -0000

Hi Angela, your in the story's from now on. Anything goes.  We'll make those
spikes stand on end. Maybe I should call you miss cheeky monkey or spiky. not
sure yet. Hehehehehe.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcom,
yep you are all mad on this group and i want to join in too.

Casper a message from Monty if you ask nicely maybe Malcom will buy you a teddy
just for you.

Malcom don,t be mean buy casper a teddy for christmas every cat has to have one
you know heehe.

love angela and monty

-----