[guide.chat] what I like

  • From: "vanessa pugh" <shannon17@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:33:32 +0100

hello all, just to join the list of likes and loves, I love music,have played
the piano, cello and flute while at sighted school, sang in the church and
school choirs so learned to read music from an early age, like all sorts of
music but my favourite is rock, Steve prefers quieter stuff such as country and
abba, we both like to go out and about to see shows and events, about 18months
ago we went to see the lovely welsh Katherine Jenkins in concert, he was so
ecxcited that he was calling out in welsh, he is nornally so quiet it was
brilliant to hear him, we both like our food and enjoy cooking healthy meals,
used to like food programmes on the tv such as the galloping gourmet, he was
canadian and always had a glass in his hand, also rick stein, had a meal at his
place in Padstow, it was over ten quid for a starter, was on holiday so it was
fish and chips the next day ha ha, like the idea of letting either stan or
malcolm throw a party, could let them buy the food and drink, make a mess and
then run off before the cleaning up needs to be done, what do you think, catch
up soon, Vanessa, Steve and Scott the dog