[guide.chat] using a caine

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:11:14 -0000

 Hi Angela, I know its hard at first using a Cain . We all go through it being
embarrass. When I first started using mine I wouldn't get it out till I was
well away from where I lived. But you do get over it. Are you wearing the
glasses because you need them or because of thecain. If you don't need them
they can draw attention to your cain. Your better of without them if you don't
need them. Wi all have are own way of dealing with these things so its what you
feel best with. I used a long Cain before the wheel chair and guide dogs. And
everyone new it because I would hit anyone in my way if they were beinstubbon.

love Malcolm. xxx.

hi senn
me again sorry.

is your clock a cube?thats the one my mums sending for from the rnib im also
getting a symbol cane as i feel embarressd and feel peaple are staring at me as
i have to wear big dark glasse,s hoping that might make them understand well i
can hope.
the real deciding moment of having a cane was last week it was a dull day and
this man said to me cool shades i felt so daft mum told me to ignore him he did
not know.
you said you had a cat called candy did,nt you? i forgot the rabbit i lost last
year was called candy she was a lionhead and really fluffy and soft but she was
very grumpy first thing in the morning she used to growl not like a dog i
suppose more of a grunt but not far of a growl.
takecare my friend
love
angela and monty
-----