[guide.chat] urgent please read

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:53:39 -0000

I would avoid food from certain countries as it is contaminated with radiation,
you had Chenobyl with just one nuclear plant go off and cause dead babies,
still born births, mutant children, nothing can grow in the soil, all
contaminated, well Japan had six nuclear plants and the scientists who tried to
do the coolers died from the contaminated sea water, thousands and thousands
died due to the radiation leakage, they said it was a four, one is low and ten
is high, there radiation leakage was nearer the ten, this leakage caused all
the plants in the sea to die and the fish were contaminated and birds eat fish,
so they were contaminated too.
The spores and algae were contaminated which produced a living foam which grew
and frothed and wobbled alive like a jelly, but very frothy it grew all across
the sea, beach, the roads of beaches like near Blackpool in Manchester, various
other places across the world like America.
I do not know if you read all that I put up on the forum, like the news about
the thousands and thousands of poor little dead birds, dead fish, well the news
do not tell us everything, like they have put all the ill Japanese to one part
of Japan and are injecting them to cure them from the radiation attacks they
had, also the first mutant little baby bunny rabbits born with no ears and
Japanese women having still births.
You have Japan then the North Pacific then Canada, well Vancouva in Canada the
scientists tested and found high radiation levels in the seaweed and jets have
been flying all over with chemtrails, which is chemicals blowing out the back
of the jets to try and kill off the radiation levels, people have felt their
cars slimy from the dropped chemtrails and are leaving in their droves to go
abroad as they are frightened.
Georgia in America had seas full of radioactive dead fish.
Sharks, Whales fighting as they are distorted and think that each other are in
the wrong teritory seas.
In Britain I read about our still born babies which is the next news article to
be put on the forum in a few minutes.
Rice, fish are off my menu and not that I like sushi, but that too and other
foods.
Something to think about and wonder about for you.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123