[guide.chat] to senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 18:10:46 +0100

Hi senn glad your having nice sunday relaxing one
You know what

I miss giong to church on Sundays but nowdays nobody is in church very annoying
indeed I remember when churches used to be packed out
your lucky if you get dozen in now miserable sods they are shame really

do you drink a lot of tea senn?
I do got kettel on all the time just stopping my bay city rollers cd just gone
off won't be a minute

back now
Yes got old cd's from past just thought would play some
got cd double one called party favourites
do you remember the birdie dance one?

the song goes somthing like this

Shake the pine apple tree to the left to the right jump aup and down hands on
your knees
lalalalalalalalalalalala

oops guide started singing then crazy computer

yes good songs on there do you remember simple simon said put your hands in the
air and put your hands down by your side

good

Take care Love Carol x.x.x.x.