[guide.chat] to malcolm

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 16:33:11 -0000

Good evening malcolm its bossy boots here hahahaha
I never got your voice mail are you doing it properly on guide? nop nothing
come threw to me as voice mail
Well on Friday went to Henshaws we all made lantens I decorated mine with
silver and pink diamanties and lovely silver buttterflies nice  we made buntins.

I love it on Fridays arts just great  On Thursday in our little blind club in
Gorton on mount road we went to Strawbury duck pub for sausage casserole and
cakes and choclates yummy
I sang on Carki machine can't spell it
Isand puppy love by Donny osmond wow sounded like cat being strangled twice
hahahehehehehe
oh dear not good
I tried anyway

been to town today for my dinner.
We had cheese and onion toaster with side salad and chips yummy
 got myself the arches on cd for £13 from water stones
its called
the best vintage arches
good
two cd's in it.
fantastic
Hope your going to escort me to the royal family wedding if i am getting an
invitation from our queen  lets hope we all get an invite if not then they are
so tight fisted hahahehehehehe
right going for my tea now and settle down for all my soaps hope you now happy
malcolm now told you what i have been up too take care