[guide.chat] to Clare

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 19:51:38 +0100

Maybe Mister Choc  Drop  has melted away in the  sun.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm, it's Mrs chocolate drop here. Yes I know. I'm a woman of many
chocolaty mysteries haha. Yeah, you guessed it. I forgot to take my all
important chocolate pill. I got drunk in the local chocolate bar with Mr
chocolate drop. One thing led to another and before we knew it the chocolate
droplets were dropping out and to our amazement we found we had 4. I wouldn't
change a thing though. I love my chocolate droplets babies to bits. Adele and
Jessie are now practicing for an x factor audition as we speak. Adele's just
singing someone like you one of her name sake's hits and she sounds so lovely I
feel so emotional listening to her and Jessie is singing one of her name sake's
songs I'm so proud of my little chocolaty singing girls. I'm so proud to have a
budding Adele and Jessie J, They would both love to meet their idols one day.
Grace wants to be a film star and a princess when she's older. Daisy isn't sure
what she wants yet although she's very happy she has a song named after her.
She would look very sweet on a bicycle made for 2 with her Mr chocolaty right.
Grace is also happy she has her own song amazing Grace and she certainly is.
Well there's how my chocolate drop family began. Watch this space for more.
Love chocolate drop, Adele, Jessie, Grace and daisy. The chocolate drop family.
Oh can't see Mr chocolate drop anywhere he must have dropped off somewhere xxxx