[guide.chat] to Casba from Ingrid the dog woof woof

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 19:02:44 -0000

hiya casper. hope you have been having a nice relaxing massage like you say you
do. you're lucky as you are only small, my mummy won't let me on the bed as i
am so big. the bed isn't big enough for both of us. oh well never mind. what
i've never had i will never miss. this rain is getting me all depressed as i
love going out with my mummy and while this weather's like it is, i'm staying
put. no way am i going out there. i don't want drowning or looking like a soggy
moggy pardon my language. nope! i like my comforts too much to go out in all
that pouring rain. mummy has to dry me everytime i go outside to spend. i love
it when she does as i always get to play with the towel. i like to take it in
my mouth and play tug of war with mummy, or i'll shake it nice and dry for the
next time. i also like to walk around with it in my mouth and make myself a
little bed up with it. that way i can put it anywhere i like. however mummy is
too quick to take it off me. she's always trying to cover my face up with it. i
don't know why she does this as i can't blooming well see anything when she
does that, and i don't like it. i wish she wouldn't do that. it gets on my
nerves. i love food. any kind of food will do. i look at mummy hoping she will
spare a bit of what she's eating for me, but she always looks away. i feel left
out when she's eating and i'm not. sometimes when the weather is really bad and
we can't go out, mummy gives me a chew chew as she calls it. it's a long hard
chewy stick like a cigar only longer. it used to last me a long time but since
i have had them regularly, i have been shifting them in about an hour or less
sometimes. show's how hungry and how bored i am. i really enjoy them. it
certainly passes a little bit of time away. i have lots of stuffed toys and my
all time favourite is mr reigndeer. i got him off a man called allan who
sometimes works on the market where we live. we used to see him a lot at one
time and i used to go berserk whenever i saw him as he would make a real fuss
of me and he often used to buy me some doggy treats. i very seldom see him
nowadays and mummy doesn't seem to want to say hello to him anymore. mummy said
i had to go on a strict diet and was no longer allowed any treats off allan or
anyone else as i was getting too fat and too heavy. she's reduced my food
allowance and i have to make do with what i get. it's not fair! mummy can eat
all day long if she wants to, i am only allowed to eat my breakfast and my
dinner and now and again i'll get a chew chew. thank god i get a nice big juicy
apple with my dinner, every night. i am hungry all the time but i am not
allowed to eat anything unless my mummy gives it to me. i love my mummy but i
wish she would let me eat a bit more food. i can't help having a big appetite.
i am a dog after-all. oh well it's getting late now and mummy's shouting me to
go out for my last wee, then we are off to our warm comfy beds. goodnight
casper. sleep tight. until next time. sweet dreams.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. your good friend ingrid. woof. woof. woof.