[guide.chat] the ziper

  • From: "harold kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pam camidge" <pam.camidge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 21:58:13 +0100

  In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a woman who was waiting for a bus was
wearing a tight leather skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get
on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up
to the height of the first step of the bus.
  Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached
behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her
enough slack to raise her leg.
  Again, she tried to make the step only to
  discover she still couldn't.
  For the second time, attempted the step, and, once again, much to her
chagrin, she could not raise her leg. With a little smile to the driver, she
again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to
  make the step.
  About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up
easily by the waist and
  placed her gently on the step of the bus.
  She went ballistic and turned to the would-be
  Samaritan and screeched, "How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who
you are!'
  The Texan smiled and drawled,
  "Well, ma'am, normally I would agree with you, but after you unzipped my fly
three times, I kinda
  figured we was friends."
  =