[guide.chat] the night owl is here

  • From: "neil bell" <neil.bell3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 00:57:10 +0100

Hi to all,
I'd like to take this opportunity to say the best of luck to one of your
friends whom I understand is having a kidney transplant, she's a very brave
person.
This takes me back to April of this year when I had to go to day ward for a
hernia operation but being the kind of person I am I just had to complicate
matters and ended up staying in hospital for six weeks.
I'm told that during the operation I was supposed to have had a heart attack,
low blood pressure, kidney problems and god knows what else, still I came threw
it some how.
I've been listening to the mad chat which has been fascinating interesting,
keep up the good work boys and girls.
Toodle pip for now.Neil