[guide.chat] the Weather

  • From: "davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <davidguidedog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:47:31 -0000

Hi All,

I Live about Fifty Miles from London and it Looks as if we have had the worst
of it in the south for a change.

at 7.AM there were no busses running in the Capital Due to ice on the Roads and
the three Airports had Problems coping with the white Stuff.

in my own county most of the school's have been closed for the day.

I think that Essex is just about moving with great care.
the paths are OK if care is taken but the snow has not had the chance to Freeze
just yet.

the forecast is for more snow later on today.
I think that we have had at least a foot of snow in old Money around here.

I think I'll get the sled out as my guide dog would be up to the challenge of
pulling it along.

Keep well keep warm.
from Dave.