[guide.chat] tennis

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 20:55:54 +0100

Oh margaret thank you so much for telling me the dates ah that is just kind of
you yippee can't wait now

bit fed up of them williamsons sisters kept winning for years
i was pissed off with it hahahahahahahaha
now lets hope differnt ones win now

I would love mariah sharakover to win wimbledon this year

I love maddell and roger ferrah too
oh wow love tennis
i just forget my phone my door bell my house work once wimbledon is on even
going to neglect the chat group too that fortnight
just do their emails in the morning and that is it
tennis weill take first place
priroity

the mad house on here will noticed me missing hahahahahahaha be so peaceful

guess what margaret
I would love photograph of all the tennis stars oh wow that would be like a
lovely little dream for me
but no way can i get photos of the tennis stars
ah shame
oh well never mind

take care
Love Carol xxxx