[guide.chat] story love is created not made

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 10:50:20 -0000

Love is Created Not Made

I can see her eyes on the small part of my bare chest escaping from my
button-up shirt. I wore it just for her. The intense look as she stares at the
buttons, interests me. I watch her lips. They part, slowly and in the slightest
bit. I know what she wants. Just one more minute, and you?re free. Her bottom
lip dips as she nibbles on it. The clock ticks? tick tock tick tock?

"Alright, now, you take care of our girl alright?" She snaps out of her
intensity and hugs her father. Goodnight. Goodnight. Freedom soon, my darling.

"I will Sir. She?ll be back by noon tomorrow. Goodnight, Sir. Goodnight,
Ma?am." I turn around and wait for her hand to find mine and the sound of a
closing door.

In the car, she stares at me while I drive. The night must be cold, because the
windows are steaming. No, it?s the car. The heat in the car is insane. Her
fingers distract me as they slide to my stiff collar. She brushes down to the
first button. I try not to smirk. Not yet, Miss. Greedy.

Once the car is in my driveway, we enter my dark and empty home. I lead her to
my bedroom, and stare out at my illuminated pool. A silent door sliding closed
startles me in a way and I turn to face her.

Her eyes are intense once again and she pounces on her prey. Her clothes are
already falling off before she reaches me. Her lips entice mine. She has my
shirt off in a few seconds and her lips fall down my throat. I am so drunk with
her that I can barely see, but I do notice that under her formality she has on
her suit. OH, her lips steal me from reality.

However, I have not succumb to her yet, even as her hands fall down my sides. I
slip away from this beast and find my trunks. Hidden behind the bed, still
being stalked, I change into the trunks. She pounces on me once more and I
finish off the last of her clothes, brushing her stomach with the tips of my
fingers.

The only thing that I could ever want really from her is permission for my
hands on her stomach. She hates to be tickled, she?s sensitive about her
"weight" (in which she doesn?t have), but the skin that lies from her rips to
her waist is so soft, so delicate, so wonderful, I can?t help it. I pick her
up, then float to the outside air.

It refreshes us. The air fills my lungs, clean and cool. I set her down in the
Jacuzzi before I slip into the still stretch of pool below it. As I cut into
the water, she watches. Her eyes are softer, needy. I come to her and kiss her
nose and she surprises me. From the wall of the Jacuzzi she dives into the
water with me.

She leads me to a spot where we can both stand and she wraps herself around me.
She doesn?t seem so flirtatious. She is loving me in her way. Her arms are
tight and her head is laid on my heart. It beats fast for you. Can you hear it?
I can feel her cheeks stretch into a smile and she shuts her eyes. I hold her
in my arms and lay my cheek on her moist hair.

I love you too.

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123